If your application is rejected or your contract is not renewed based on a discriminatory reason (for example due to your religion, gender, pregnancy or sexual preference), you may file proceedings in a court of law. The court may rule that the other party must pay a significant settlement for this unlawful conduct. Alternatively, you may submit a complaint to the Human Rights Institute. It is recommended that you contact a legal expert in such situations.