Moving without your partner’s consent

If you share parental authority of your children with your ex-partner, moving into a new home with them is not straightforward and moving abroad without the consent of your ex-partner’s is viewed as child abduction. Read all of this article on the Legal Expat Desk.


pensioen in eigen beheer

Date:7 February 2018